Our Navigators are available and happy to answer your questions about Small Business Health Options Program (SHOP).
If you’re ready to shop for your small business, visit the SHOP page at https://www.healthcare.gov/small-businesses/
There’s no limited enrollment period for small businesses to enroll in SHOP coverage for their employees. You can apply any time.
There are 10 things you can do to get ready:
- Decide your budget
- Decide who you’ll cover
- Find out your employees’ health needs
- Find out if your state offers the “employee choice” option
- Preview available health plans in your area
- Get help
- Think about when to start coverage
- Choose the plan that’s right for your business and enroll your employees
- Pay the premium
- Find out if you may be eligible for a tax credit
The Small Business Health Options Program (SHOP) Marketplace offers different types of health plans to meet a variety of needs and budgets. In all states you can select one insurance company and health plan for your employees. Take a look at Things Think About When Choosing a Plan for Your Business for small businesses!